About Me

My photo
I am a freelance writer with a cheerful and outgoing personality, who also writes poetry. When not chasing the next story, I spend time with my family and get involved with volunteer activities. I can also be found in the classroom, as I love to keep learning. I am currently studying towards a college certificate in communications. I am also a Board member of the Workers' Educational Association of Canada (WEA), whose aim is lifelong learning for the community. Email: charmaine.elizabeth@gmail.com

Saturday 30 June 2012

I know I was away for a while, but here I am finally with a short story as promised called 'Deception'; it is at the 'Short Stories' link .  I really must try to get something on these pages more frequently!!    I currently have a couple of writing projects on the go, and I hope not to take so long in getting the next story up.  Also, thank you everyone for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Charmaine Elizabeth, your short stories are a wonderful idea, both for publishing and sharpening your writing skills. Excellent! Your writing is so easy going, it definitely matches your personality and the liveliness of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi DorChi,

    Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave your lovely comment :-) I am often told I have a cheery and upbeat personality.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found your blog on LinkedIn and hope to enjoy some of your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeanette Andersen has nominated your blog for a One Lovely Blog Award. Go to http://jeanettesandersen.blogspot.com/ for the “rules” and to snag the badge to post on your website.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jeanette,

    I wanted to thank you again for nominating my blog. I will post it today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have nominated you for the above award. Check my blog at http://newkidintown1995.blogspot.com for the rules and guidelines.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry, I forgot to tell you what award I was nominating you for. It is the Inspiring Bloggers Award. Check http://newkidintown1995.blogspot.com for the rules and guidelines.

    ReplyDelete