About Me

My Photo
I am an outgoing and cheerful person, who is also a busy mom with twins. I enjoy writing stories, poetry, researching various topics, watching independent films, listening to various kinds of music and learning new things. Email: charmaine.elizabeth@gmail.com

Friday, 27 April 2012

Ultra Short Writing

   There are two very short pieces of writing under the category "Drabbles" that I did for 'Fiction on the Web,' (www.fictionontheweb.co.uk)  an excellent story writing site by Charlie Fish. One is called "Watching Her" and the other is "Shattered" and you can find them by clicking the following link:

http://www.charliefish.co.uk/drabbles.html#Charmaine

Please take a moment to comment.  Thank you!

 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I just saw the link to your blog on LinkedIn. I read both, 'Shattered' and 'Watching Her'. Very nice...
    I specially loved Shattered, a few lines said it all:)

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like "Watching Her." No need to capitalize "tarantula."

    ReplyDelete